SSC CGL 2020-21
The term SSC CGL stands for Staff Selection Commission- Combined Graduate Level. The purpose of conducting the SSC CGL exam is to hire the staff for numerous posts. These posts are related to departments, ministries and various organizations of the Government of India. In addition to that, these vacancies are categorized in Group B and Group C. The Staff Selection Commission organizes the exam of SSC. It includes the four subjects such as General knowledge, Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, and English. This exam is online-based. Apart from it, annually thousands of masses give this exam.
SSC CGL Application Form 2020-21
It is a popular exam in India. Every third candidate is excited to give this exam. The application form will fill online. The process of filling the application form will start from September 15, 2020, to 15th October 2020. All the candidates who are willing to give the exam can register themselves on the official websites of this exam.
Registration Fees of SSC CGL
The fee of SSC CGL is divided according to the categories. For instance, the fee for general /OBC is different or for SC; ST is different. The masses who belong to general or OBC category will have to pay 100/- rupees for filling the exam. In contrast, there is no fee for female, SC, ST, PwD and who is EX- servicemen.
Important Dates of SSC CGL 2020-21
|Registration date||September 15, 2020|
|Last date of application||October 15, 2020 (5:00 PM)|
|Last date for making online fee payment||October 17, 2020 (5:00 PM)|
|Last date of challan generation||October 17, 2020 (5:00 PM)|
|Last date of payment through challan||October 19, 2020 (5:00 PM)|
|Tier- I||March 2021 (expected)|
|Tier- II And Tier- III||March 2021 (expected)|
How to apply for SSC CGL
The process of filling the application form is divided into two parts. In the first part, you will need to register yourself as well as upload the photo with a signature. Further, in the second part, you will get the application form, and you will need to fill this form. After that, pay the registration fees. The candidate requires numerous documents like a scanned image of passport size photo, signature, ID proof, detail of class 10th exams. Follow the below-mentioned steps to fill the exam.
Step 1: online registration
- Open the official website- ssc.nic.in
- Choose the apply option then click on it.
- Enter your name, father’s name, mother’s name, DOB, Aadhaar number, mobile number and Email D.
- After that, you will get an OTP on your mobile number. Type this OTP and click on Submit.
- You will get registration number and password too via mail and SMS
Step 2: Upload the photo and signature.
- Now you will have to upload the scanned image as well as signature according to the guidelines.
|Photo||20kb to 50 kb||3.5cm(width)x 4.5 cm (height)|
|Signature||10kb to 20kb||4cm(width)x 3 cm(height)|
Note: Image and signature should be with white background. Black or blue ink will be allowed for signature. Keep JPG image format for both the documents.
Step 3: fill application form.
- Enter your personal contact, gender, category, nationality, and information related to qualification.
- Further, you will get the options of 3 exam centres. Select one of them.
- Read all the information related to the declaration and click on the option of I agree.
- The last step is payment. You can make the payment either online or offline. For the online payment, you need to mention the bank details. In offline, you have to generate or operate a challan from a website. After that, you will be able to pay cash at any branch of SBI.
The steps mentioned above are not tedious. Therefore, fill it with patience.