SSC CPO Exam Pattern 2020
In order to clear the exam of SSC CPO, it is mandatory for students to know the exam pattern of paper 1 & 2. With the help of exam pattern, they get the idea about the structure of the exam. Knowledge about the exam pattern is fruitful while you are preparing for the exams. The exam of SSC CPO has three phases. If the candidate clears all the three phases, then he will be selected for the numerous posts.
|Tier||Examination Type||Examination Mode|
|Tier-1||Multiple Choice Question||Online|
|PET/ PST||Long Jump, High Jump, Running, Short Puts||Physical Exam|
|Tier-II||Multiple Choice Question||Online|
SSC CPO SI Exam Pattern: Paper 1
- All the questions will be set in Hindi and English language except the English section.
- If you have answered the question wrong then 0.25 marks will be deducted.
- All of the questions will be in the form of multiple-choice questions.
|General Knowledge and General Awareness||50||50|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50|
The candidates who cleared the paper-1 will be shortlisted for the next test that PET.
SSC CPO PET/ PST Test
The test of PET is mandatory for all the candidates. You will not get any score in this test, but you will have to qualify this test. In addition to it, pregnant ladies do not give this test. They will be rejected. In contrast to it, Ex-servicemen do not require to take the PET. However, they will have to clear the rest of the tests.
|Category||Heights (in cms)||Chest (in cms)
|Male candidates (General)||170||80||85|
|Candidates belong to the hilly areas of J&K and many more||165||80||85|
|Females Candidates (General)||157||–||–|
|Candidates belong to the hilly regions of J & K, and many more||155||–||–|
SSC CPO PET Test
|Males Candidates||Female Candidates|
|· 100 meters race in 16 seconds
· 1.6 km race in 6.5 minutes
· 1.2 meters of high jump and you will be given 3 chances to clear it.
· 3.65 meters of long jump and candidate have to clear this in 5 chances
· Shot Put 16 LBS 4.5 meters( 3 chances)
|· 100-meter race in 18 second
· 800-meter race in 4 minutes
· High Jump 0.9 meters or 3 feet(3chances)
· Long Jump 2.7 meter or 9 feet ( 3 chances)
SSC CPO Medical Test
There are particular criteria for the SSC CPO Medical Test:
- Minimum Near Vision: N6 (Better Eye), N9 ( Worse Eye)
- Minimum Distant Vision: It’s criteria is 6/6 for better eye and 6/9 for worst eye
SSC CPO Exam Pattern: Paper 2
The exam of SSC CPO Paper- 2 will be organized after the test of PET/PST.
- Candidates will have a total of 2 hours to complete this test.
- It is an online test of English language and comprehension.
- There will be 200 questions of two hundred marks.
In the end, keep all the things in your mind if you want to clear this exam seriously.