SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2020-21
The SSC GD (Staff Selection Commission General Duty) is a national- level exam. It is organized by the Staff Selection Commission to hire the candidates for the posts of Rifleman (General Duty) and Constable (General Duty) in the below-mentioned forces:
Forces for Recruitment of Constable (General Duty)
|Border Security Force (BSF)||Center Reserve Police Force (CRPF)|
|Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)||Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)|
|Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)||Secretariat Security Force (SSF)|
|National Investigation Agency (NIA)||–|
|Forces for the Recruitment of Rifleman (General Duty)|
The application form of the SSC GD 2020 has been released on August 1, 2020, by Staff Selection Commission. Moreover, the application form is divided into two parts- Part – I (registration) and Part-II (application form). Besides, the notification has released with the application form.
SSC GD Constable Application Form 2020 Dates
|Exam Events of SSC GD||Exam Dates of SSC GD|
|Application Form||Aug 1, 2020, to September 7, 2020|
|Application fee payment ( online mode)||Aug 1, 2020, to September 9, 2020|
|Last Date of generating for offline challan||September 11, 2020|
|Last Date of the payment ( Offline Challan)||September 14, 2020|
|Computer-Based Exam||November 27, 2020, to December 14, 2020|
Documents for filling the SSC GD Constable Application Form
- Marksheet of class 10 and admit card
- Bank Details for the online payment
- Aadhaar Card
- Scanned Image of the signature as well as a photograph.
- LTI (Left-hand Thumb Impression in JPEG format).
How to Fill SSC GD Constable Form?
Part-1 (SSC GD Constable Registration)
- On the home page of the SSC official website, you will see the option of ‘Register Now.’ Click on this option.
- During the registration, you will have to fill all the necessary details, contact details, additional details, Aadhaar number, LTI, signature, and photo.
- Candidates have to fill their name as well as their parent’s names too as per the name is given in Class 10 certificate.
- Candidates need to fill the date of birth, and details of their Class like name of the education board, passing year, and roll number.
- Enter the highest educational qualification, email id, gender, mobile number, and many more.
- Once you fill all the details, you will have to confirm your mobile number and email Id.
- Now click on the option of additional details. Further, aspirants have to fill Nationality, Identification Mark, category, and address.
- Upload the Aadhaar Number, photograph, and signature.
- When you click on the ‘Final Submit,’ then OTP will be sent to your mobile number and email ID.
- For completing the registration, candidates need to fill the OTP.
Part-2 Online SSC GD Constable Application form
- Candidates will have to log in to the account by registration email ID and password.
- Choose the option of Apply in the SSC GD Constable section.
- You will have to enter your exam centers’ preference.
- Choose the Domicile State/UT as well as the District of Domicile.
- Enter the highest qualification, and other information will be automatically filled from the registration process. In addition to it, there is some specification regarding photo, signature, and LTI.
- The scanned photograph must be in between 20-50kb.
- The signature and LTI must be in the format of JPEG in between 10-20kb and 10-30kb, respectively.
- Candidates have two options for paying the application fee. One is online, and the second is SBI Challan.
- Complete the process by clicking on ‘I Agree’ as well as fill the captcha code that is displayed on the screen
Women, SC/ST/Ex-servicemen do not need to pay any application fee. However, the application fees for this exam is Rs 100.
In the end, before filling the exam, it is recommendable to check the eligibility criteria.