SSC JE Admit Card 2020
The admit card of SSC JE exam will be released in the fourth week of August. The Staff Selection Commission will publish this information on its official website. You can download the admit card according to your region. Firstly the exam was conducted between March 30 and April 2. But, the exam of SSC JE is postponed due to the COVID 19. Now, the exam of SSC JE Tier-I will be organized from September 1-4.
Important Dates of SSC JE 2020 Admit Card
|SSC JE Admit card||Dates|
|Admit card of Paper-I||Fourth week of August|
|Paper-I||Sep 1, 2020, to Sep 4, 2020|
|Admit card of paper- II
|Will be declared soon
Postponed because of CoronaVirus
How to Download SSC JE Admit Card ?
It is easy to download the admit card of SSC JE exam Tier-1. You will need to follow the following steps for quickly downloading.
- Type the official website of the staff selection commission and visit it.
- The option of the Admit card will display on your screen. Click on it.
- Find your region and click on the link.
- When you click on it, you will need to mention the numerous details like Roll No, date of birth, and so on. Fill the option with accurate information.
- Examine all the given equations.
- After that, you will get the option of submitting it. Click on it to provide the information. Download the admit card and take a print of it.
Details on SSC JE Admit Card
The SSC admit card consists of numerous details. When you download the admit card, then it is your duty to check the details on the admit card. Here is the list of information that is mentioned on the admit card.
|Name of the candidate||Date of birth of the candidate|
|Category of candidate||Roll Number of the Candidate|
|Gender of the candidate||Category of the candidate|
|Photo of the candidate||Exam name|
|Signature of the candidate||Exam date|
|Exam time||Reporting time|
|Address of the examination center||Guidelines related to exam days|
How to Re-generate SSC JE Roll Number?
There are numerous cases in which aspirants forget about their roll number. In that case, you can re-generate your Roll number. Follow the following steps to regenerate the SSC JE roll number:
- Go to the official website of SSC regional.
- Select the link of the admit card.
- Verify or examine the equation that is given.
- Select the search now button. By this, your roll number will be regenerated.
Guidelines of Exam Day
- Aspirants must reach the exam center before the two hours of the exam.
- You will not be allowed to carry books, notebooks, and paper in the examination hall.
- You will not be allowed to carry a mobile phone, digital watch, or any electronic items inside the examination hall.
- Follow the instructions of the Invigilator.
- Carry your admit card, original ID proof, and two passports sized photos along with you on your exam day. You will not be allowed to sit in an exam without an admit card.
In the end, you should visit the official website of the Staff Selection Commission for the latest updates.