SSC MTS Apply Online 2020
The application form of SSC MTS has been on hold due to the Coronavirus pandemic. Before this, application form as well notification was announced on June 2, 2020. At present, there is no information available related to the rescheduling of the dates of the application form of SSC MTS. After the release of the SSC MTS application form, aspirants will be able to apply for this exam. In addition to it, you can apply for this application form via the official website of the Staff Selection Commission.
|SSC MTS Exam Events
||SSC MTS Exam Dates 2020
||June 2, 2020 (postponed)
||June 2, 2020, to July 15, 2020(postponed)
||September 26 to November 13, 2020(likely to be delayed)
||March 1, 2021
How to Fill SSC MTS Application Form?
There are two parts of filling the application form of SSC MTS. The first one is a one-time registration, and the second is application. Here is the list of steps that you can follow to fill the application form of SSC MTS.
Part 1: SSC MTS Registration
- First, go to the certified website of staff selection commission that is ssc.nic.in
- The register link will display on the screen then click on it.
- Fill the numerous following information in the form:
|Name of the candidate
||Class X board name
|Name of Father
|Name of mother
||Class X roll number
|Date of Birth
||ID Proof number
||Class X year of passing
- Then save the details by tapping the option of saving.
- Now you will have to upload the photo and signature. Make sure that both of the things are scanned. In addition to it, you will have to follow several details for uploading the photo and signature.
||3.5 cm X 4.5cm
||4.0 cm X 3.0 cm
- Firstly select the save button and then tap on Final Submit Button.
- You will get the OTP from your registered email or number. Fill the OTP.
- Then select the submit option. Remember your registered id and password.
Part-2: Fill Online Application Form
After the successful registration, the candidate will redirect to the application window of SSC MTS. Follow the following step for filling the application form.
- Choose the apply button.
- Fill the following mention details:
|Three Exam center Preference
- Select the declaration and check all the details once.
- Choose the submit button.
- The last step is to pay the fees. And in this regard the best part is you can pay the fees both online and offline. Use the BHIM UPI/ Credit or Debit Card for online payment while for offline pay via SBI challan.
||SSC MTS Application Fee 2020
In the end, by following the steps mentioned above, candidates will be able to fill the application form without any issue. However, do not forget about the dimension and size of the photo, as well as the signature.