SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2021
The Staff Selection Commission will organize the SSC Stenographer Grade C exam in March 2021. The admit card of SSC Stenographer will be released in the first week of March 2021. Candidates who fill the application form can download the hall ticket from the official website of staff selection commission as per the regional or sub-regional. In addition to it, you can download the admit card and take a print of it. Moreover, it is necessary to make the admit card on the exam day.
SSC Stenographer 2021 Exam Date
|Name of the organization||Staff Selection commission|
|Name of the job||SSC Stenographer Grade C & D|
|Date of the examination||29th March 2021|
|Release date of Admit card||The first week of arch 2021|
How to Download SSC Steno Hall Ticket 2021
You can easily take information about downloading the admit card from the official website. Here are some steps that you need to follow for downloading the admit card:
- Type the official website of Staff selection commission on your mobile browser. Click on it.
- You will see numerous options on the screen. Now candidates have to click on the submit button which is written as an admit card.
- Further, the page of downloading the admit card according to the region will reflect on your screen. You can click on the link as per region.
- When you click on the link, for the login you will need to mention a few details like registration ID, name of the candidate as well as password.
- The computer screen will show your admit card. Click on the download tab and take the printout of it.
SSC Stenographer 2021 Exam Details
The below-mentioned table reveals the information that is available in the admit card.
|Name of the candidate||Gender|
|Registration Number||Date of birth|
|Scanned signature’s image||Date and time of examination day|
|Name of the candidate’s Father||Scanned image of Photograph|
|Reporting time||Guideline of Exam Day|
List of Documents Required for Exam
Candidates need to take any of the below-mentioned identity proof with admit card on the exam day. You will not be allowed to sit in the exam:
- Voter ID card
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Employee ID card
Important Examination Guidelines
- Candidates must reach before the time at the examination centre for the verification process.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any of the stationary stuff in the examination hall.
- You will not have permission to take any electronic item like a mobile in the examination hall.
- You will need to follow all the instructions of the invigilator.
- If you do not have admit card and photo identity proof, then you will not be allowed to give the exam.
- In any case, if the candidate is found by the invigilator doing the cheating, he will be debarred from the exam.
In the end, the information mentioned above is rudimentary for candidates. So it is better to know all the guidelines of the exam. With the help of you will not face any problem on examination day.