Syntel Selection Process 2020: Know here Syntel off campus selection process and campus eligibility criteria for Fresher candidates from 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2020 batch having stream B.Tech / B.E / MCA, Computers / ECC / EEE / Electronics / Electrical, Telecommunication, E&TC / Btech IT/ E&I, BCA / BSC / BCS in Physics, Bsc, in Chemistry, BSC in Maths, Bsc in Electronics, BSC Computer Science, IT, Statistics, Computer, Application, MSC, Diploma and B.Com.
Update: All the fresher candidates planning to syntel should know its eligibility criteria and how they select fresher candidates.
Syntel Selection Process and Off Campus eligibility Criteria
All the candidates looking for Syntel registration process and syntel off campus eligibility crtieria may find here along with Syntel selection process. The Candidates who are freshers and Passing Out in 2017, 2018 and 2019 batch must know the Syntel Off campus Criteria to get eligible for all the sytel jobs. Syntel is one the biggest IT companies having tagline “Consider IT Done”. Syntel recruit maily from B.tech BCA, MCA, B.sc and B.com candidates (Graduate Candidates).
About Syntel IT Company –
Syntel, Inc. is a U.S. based multinational provider of integrated technology and business services. Headquartered in Troy, Michigan, Syntel services its clients through 16 global development centers in India and the United States.
Syntel usually hire every year and recruit many candidates and offer them very good salary package One of the plus point to work in this company is their working environment.
Name of Company : SYNTEL
official Website: syntelinc.com
Syntel Drive Registration (Fresher batch) 2020
Syntel on campus and off campus drives happens throughtout the year. To register for on campus jobs you must keep visiting our website for syntel jobs update. check here Syntel off campus jobs for fresher batch. Syntel Conducts Both on Campus and Off Campus Drives but the Syntel On Campus Eligibility Criteria and Syntel Off Campus Eligibility Criteria is almost similar.
Because for same job opening syntel company recruit candidates in both the methods (On campus + off campus). Syntel selection process is same over the year and not changing much. So all the Graduate Candidates who wish to join the reputed IT Company Can find the relevant details Mentioned in this article.
Syntel Eligibility Criteria:
below is the syntel eligibility criteria. Candidates syntel off campus and on campus criteia is almost same every year reason being , for same job opening syntel company recruit candidates from off campus as well as on campus.
- Graduates are allowed-Full Time only from recognized universities are eligible.
- B.Tech / B.E / MCA: Computers / E&C / E&E / Electronics / E&TC / IT/ E&I.
- BCA / BSC / BCS: Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Electronics, Computer Science, IT, Statistics, Computer, Application
- MSC: Statistics, Economics
- Diploma: IT / ECE / Computers / Electronics / E&C / E&E / E&TC
- B.COM – IT
- A minimum of 55% marks in 10th, 12th, Diploma, Graduation and Post Graduation (as the case may be).
- Student who has failed in 10+2 and later joined Diploma are not eligible in syntel campus selection process.
- A student should not have any arrears at the time of registering for the process.
- A maximum of 1 year break in education is allowed
- Only individuals of Indian origin / individuals having a valid Indian passport are eligible
Syntel Selection Process/Interview Process 2020
- Students will be receiving a call from a company
- Online test
- Interview technical and HR
All Candidates Satisfying the Syntel campus selection Process and Eligibility Criteria for 2017, 2019-20 Batch Freshers must prepare. Candiates also get registered for Syntel fresher registration process and keep visiting alpingi.com for latest updates on syntel jobs and syntel Latest Placement Papers.