Atos Syntel is a popular known division of atos. It is majorly known as multinational provider of integrated technology and business services. Presently Rakesh Khanna leads the company. It was founded by troy, michigam in bezons, France in the year 1980.
Placement Channel in Syntel
Placements are done in Syntel through off-campus only and very rarely any on-campus recruitment is done by Syntel. So in this post we will share all the relevant details regarding off-campus recruitment of Syntel to make this post worth it for all of you.
In the below points we have to sum up all the important points which become part of the eligibility criteria for Syntel recruitment 2020. So make sure you go through them carefully before proceeding further so that you don’t miss out on anything important.
- Your age should be between 18-28 years.
- Any graduate or postgraduates are eligible to apply for this job like ( B.E/ B.Tech, B.com, B.Sc, etc.)
- You must not have any pending backlogs at the time of applying for this job
- You must have at least 60% or more in your 10th, 12th, graduation and even in postgraduation.
- If you are a diploma holder and have 60% or more then you are eligible to apply for this job.
Required Skills for Syntel Recruitment
All the below-given skills are not compulsory by Syntel but if you have them then there are high chances of you getting selected over others that’s why we have listed them here. So go through the list of skills required for Syntel recruitment below.
- You must be ready to work on any shift timings.
- You must have good communication skills and body language.
- You must know all about basic coding skills.
- Can handle heavy workloads.
- Not more than a 1-year gap in academics is allowed.
- You must not have experience more than 3 years.
We have given details about the selection process for Syntel recruitment 2020 below. The complete selection process of Syntel gets completed in 4 phases. So if you want to get a job in Syntel then you have to clear all these 4 phases.
- Written test
- Group discussion
- Technical interview
- HR interview
By sailing through the above four steps only you will get a job in Syntel so make sure you prepare well for all of them equally.
Syntel Online Test Pattern
In the below table you will understand the online test pattern for Syntel online test 2020.
In the below points we have explained the registration process for Syntel recruitment following which step by step you can successfully register for Syntel recruitment.
- In the first step visit the official website of Syntel at syntelinc.com
- Then you have to register for a new account
- After that, you have to fill all the details
- Now check all the details you have filled.
- Now finally click on the submit button.
We hope that we have shared all the information regarding Syntel recruitment 2020. If you still have any doubts then you can comment below. Here at alpigni we are always ready to help you.