If you are going to appear in TCS Recruitment then practice with TCS Aptitude Questions and Answers. you can also download Ninja Imp Questions Pdf here.
TCS Aptitude Questions and Answers
Hello guys, in this article we will tell you about some very important aptitude questions of TCS Ninja Recruitment. But before that let’s discuss TCS Ninja Recruitment in short.
TCS Ninja is recruitment through which TCS does recruitment for its IT sector. TCS Ninja Recruitment selection process is done in three phases. In which 1st is a test after that a Technical interview and followed by that an HR interview.
Qualifying test has 3 sections which are quants, reasoning, and English. And today we will cover some very important questions of quantitative aptitude of TCS Ninja Recruitment in this article. We will also provide you with a pdf at the end of this article in which there will be more questions on the quantitative aptitude of TCS Ninja Recruitment. So let’s begin now.
TCS Aptitude Questions
1. Which of the following heaving highest standard deviation?
Sol. C, the standard deviation is 18(i.e. the difference between two consecutive terms is highest).
2. Match the following
- Male – Boy a. A type of
- Square – Polygon b. A part of
- Roof – Building c. Not a type of
- Mushroom – Vegetables d. A superset of
Sol. 1- d, 2- a, 3- b, 4- c
3. Find d Odd one out?
c. Small talk
Sol. All others except LISP are object-oriented programming languages.
4. A power unit is there by the bank of the river of 900-meter width. a cable is made from power unit to power a plant opposite to that of the river and 3000 meters away from the power unit. The cost of the cable bellows water Rs5 / meter and cost of cable on the bank is Rs 4/ mtr. Find the pt where the cable cut through the river.
Sol. Just use simple trigonometry – Ans: 2100 (3000-900)
5. In two-dimensional array X(6,9) each element occupies 4 bytes of memory. If the address of first element X(1,1)is 3000 then what will be the address of the last element X(2,3)?
Sol.X(J,K)=Base+w[N(J-1)+(K-1)].This is what i read in DSA where M=6 and N=9.
6. My flight takes off at 2 am from a place at 18N 10E and landed 8 Hrs later at a place with coordinates 36N 80W. What is the local time when my plane landed?
Sol. Every1 deg longitude=4 minutes. If west to east add time else subtract time and measure the longitude form GMT. Since 90 degree=90*4=360minutes=6 hours. Don’t take into account the value of N and S if any. So the local time of landing = 2+8-6=4am.
7. Which of the following are orthogonal pairs? a. 3i+2j b. i+j c. 2i-3j d. -7i+j?
Sol. The product of the slope(y/x) of two equations should be -1. Therefore and is a and c.
8. How the given string how many Y’s are followed by L that are not followed by PYLYPQMYLPMLYLLYQMYYLQYLPLYAMLYLM
Sol. Only count pairs of YL and discard pairs of YLP. Ans would be 4 in this case.
9. What is the largest prime number which can be stored in the 6-bit register?
Sol.61…[(2^n)-1], it gives 64 but the nearest prime no is 61.
10. A, B, and C are the mechanisms used separately to reduce the wastage of fuel by 20%, 30%, and 10%. What will be the fuel economy if they were used combined?
Sol. Method is (80/100*70/100*90/100)*100 = 50.4
So, economy = 100-50.4 = 49.6
|TCS Next Steps Registration – Apply Here|
|TCS Ninja Hiring – Register Here|
|TCS ION CCQT – Check Details|
|TCS Ignite 2019 Registration|
|TCS Eligibility Criteria – Read Here|
These were 10 questions from the previous year question paper of TCS Ninja Recruitment. Now we will give you a pdf in which we will give you more good questions from the previous year paper of TCS ninja. Make sure you download the pdf and check it out for a better understanding.
Are you going to appear in TCS Recruitment 2020? Yes, then you can read or follow given interview questions. We have collected these questions from last year candidates who were appeared in placement process.
Must Read: TCS Interview Questions
This is all from our side in this article. If you have any queries you can comment below. We will be happy to solve all your queries.