TCS Eligibility Criteria 2021 – Know here TCS (Tata Consultancy Services) Eligibility criteria for Fresher from 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 batch. Also get TCS eligibility Criteria for Science Graduate. As you are aware that TCS has changed its hiring process and now recruitment is done thru TCS national qualifier test hence we you to read this process thoroughly.
TCS Eligibility Criteria 2021
The Candidates who are freshers and Passing Out in 2018, 2019 and 2020 batch must know the TCS off campus Eligibility Criteria. TCS Recruitment Process has been Changed from last 2-3 years so we are providing the latest Eligibility Criteria for all Graduate Candidates of B.E/B.Tech/BCA/MCA/MBA Courses. TCS Conducts Both onCampus and Off Campus Drives but the TCS On Campus Eligibility Criteria and TCS Off Campus Eligibility Criteria is almost similar.
However the TCS Selection Process May Vary depending on the on campus and off campus Drives. So all the Graduate Candidates who wish to join the reputed IT Company Can find the relevant details Mentioned in this article. Hope your Queries Like TCS Eligibility Criteria for B.tech, TCS Eligibility Criteria for BCA, TCS Eligibility Criteria for MCA, TCS Eligibility Criteria for MBA will be resolved.
TCS Campus Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2021
- Minimum aggregate (aggregate of all subjects in all semesters) marks of 60% or above in the first attempt in each of your Class Xth, Class XIIth, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation and Post-Graduation examination which includes successful completion of your final year/semester without any pending arrears/back logs during the entire course duration.
- Please note that all subjects mentioned on the mark sheets should be taken into consideration while calculating the aggregate marks. For example, best of 5/6 subjects for calculating the aggregate is not acceptable as per the TCS Eligibility Criteria.
- All subjects mentioned on the marksheet (including languages, optional subjects etc) should be taken into consideration for calculating obtained/total marks/CGPA. In cases where a candidate has completed both, XIIth and Equivalent Diploma, the cut off percentage of 60% and above is applicable to both the courses.
Donwload here – TCS Solved Placement Papers Download Papers Download PDF
- First attempt implies that you should clear the final year/semester examination (Xth, XIIh, Diploma, Graduation and Post-Graduation as applicable) with minimum aggregate (aggregate of all subjects in all semesters) marks of 60% and above within the normal duration of the course itself.
- For example, if you have secured 58.9 % (aggregate of all subjects) in your Standard XIIth examination in the first attempt and you have taken an improvement exam in the next attempt securing 62 %, you do not fulfil the TCSL eligibility criteria as marks/CGPA obtained during the normal duration of the course only will be considered.
- Completion of all courses Class Xth onwards within the stipulated time as specified by your University/Institute and as per the TCSL Selection Guidelines without any extended education. For example, if you have a backlog in the final semester of BE, it is considered as extended education as the stipulated time to complete BE is 4 years.
- Maximum upto 1 pending backlog/arrear in the highest qualification will be permitted only at the time of appearing for the TCS Selection process. If selected, no pending backlogs will be permitted at the time of joining TCS. All pending backlogs should be completed within the normal course duration
- It is mandatory to declare the gaps/arrears/backlogs, if any, during your academic and/or work experience. Break in education should not be due to extended education. Any break in education/work experience should not exceed 24 months and is permissible only for valid reasons. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education
Read here about TCS National Qualifier Test
|TCS Complete Details (A to Z)|
|TCS Next Steps Registration – Apply Here|
|TCS Ninja Hiring – Register Here|
|TCS ION CCQT – Check Details|
|TCS Ignite 2021 Registration|
|TCS Eligibility Criteria – Read Here|
TCS Eligibility For Freshers 2021
- Only Full time courses will be considered (Part Time/Correspondence courses will not be considered)
- Candidates with work experience of more than 3 years are not eligible to participate in the TCS Selection process.
- You should be minimum 18 years of age to be eligible to apply for the TCSL Selection process.
- Candidates who have applied to TCSL and have not been successful in clearing the TCSL selection process are not eligible to re-apply to TCSL within six months from the date on which they had attended such selection test and/or interview. You are not eligible to appear for the TCSL selection process within six months of the previous unsuccessful attempt.
TCS eligibility Criteria for Science Graduate 2021
TCS is recruiting science graduates for the post of Service Desk Engineer in IT Infrastructure Services, and different positions in the various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). SO all the candidates from B.Sc, BCA, and BCS degree and batches 2014, 2015, and 2016 can apply for these posts. There are certain eligibility criteria that science graduates require to fulfill in order to be part of the TCS recruitment drive 2016.
Check out science graduates eligibility criteria for TCS as below.
Age Limit – 18 to 28 years
- The candidates must be pass outs of the batches 2015, 2016 and 2017
- Must have BCA, BCS, and B.Sc (Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Electronics, Computer Science, IT, Computer Application) Degree
- Should have 12th grade in Science or Commerce stream with Statistics or Mathematics as a subject
- The candidates should have completed their course in the regular stipulated course duration
- The candidate should not have an educational break that exceeds 24 months Marks Criteria – Minimum of 50% aggregate marks in 10th, 12th, Graduation, and Post Graduation.
Note 1 : All Candidates Satisfying the TCS Eligibility Criteria for 2020-21 Batch Freshers must prepare according to the TCS Selection Process and TCS Latest Placement Papers. Candidates Can Register themselves when the TCS Registration Process Will Open.
Note 2: The candidate should not have been a part of the TCS selection process in the past 6 months.
It is advised to candidates to reach the venue before 20-30 min.
AMCAT Discount Coupon (Exclusive by alpingi.com) – TCS Hiring
- Go to AMCAT Discount Link (You need to click on this link only)
- After clicking on above link, you need to sign up or login to amcat website.
- Now schedule your test.
- While doing the Test Payment use Coupon Code.
- Now you will get instant discount of 100 rupees.
- Please comment in below box if any questions.
For more discount go to AMCAT discount list