TCS National Qualifier Test 2019 – A lot of things are being said, much buzz is created and so the tension among the aspirants regarding TATA Consultancy services Qualifier Test (Process also names as TCS Ninja Hiring). But you should not worry, here we are going to elaborate all the tiny details of Ninja process and going to give you summarized view of the procedure.
- 1 TCS National Qualifier Test 2019
- 2 Syllabus and Exam Pattern TCS NQT (national Qualifier Test)
- 3 TCS NQT Admit Card 2019
TCS National Qualifier Test 2019
Earlier Tata Consultancy Services (Popularly known as TCS) used to exam for freshers hiring region wise. That means, it used to have different dates for different regions and different questions paper. The whole process was time and resource consuming for IT giant. But after having brainstormed to get the things done in more simpler and quicker way, TCS has come up with TCS Ninja Hiring.
And TCS National Qualifier Test is part of TCS Ninja process.
Now lets get down and make things even more simpler for you.
What is TCS Ninja process?
To recruit the freshers candidates for 2019 batch, TCS has come with single window examination process where all students from all over India, irrespective of their state/region/college will sit in one exam and this exam is names “TCS Ninja Process”
Note: TCS is hiring engineering graduates and post graduates from the batch of 2019 through TCS Ninja Process.
Now you must be worried, what is TCS National Qualifier Test then?
What is TCS National Qualifier Test
Under the banner of TCS Ninja Process the written exam which you are going to write is named as TCS National Qualifier Test? Pretty Clear?
So in other words, the ‘TCS National Qualifier Test‘ is part of the overall process of this year’s TCS Campus Hiring which has been named as the ‘TCS Ninja drive.
So once you fill the application form and fulfilling the eligibility criteria then you are eligible to sit for final batter aka, TCS National Qualifier Test.
Eligibility Criteria For TCS National Qualifier Test 2019
Criteria for TCS Qualifier test has been fragmented into three segments and they are, Education qualification, age limit and graduation stream. Please make sure that before applying you are eligible for the NQT.
Full Time Graduates from B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA – 2019 batch alone
B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech – All Specializations | M.Sc – Computer Science/ Information Technology and other related disciplines | MCA with B.Sc/ BCA/ B.Com/ BA (with Mathematics/ Statistics).
minimum aggregate of 60% throughout in Class X, XII, Diploma (if applicable), UG & PG (if applicable).
A candidate should not have more than 1 pending backlog at the time of appearing for the test.
Academic Gap Criteria:
Overall gap in academics should not exceed 2 years.
All academic courses should be finished within the stipulated course duration as per TCS Eligibility Criteria and/or they should be completed within the duration as prescribed by the Board/ University.
How to Register:
First of all, you need to create account/ sign up on TCS next step portal.
- Visit www.careers.tcs.com
- Click on New User? Register link under ‘Beginners’ tab (on the TCS Next Step portal)
- Click on ‘IT’
- Fill up the Registration Form
- Sign in with your assigned CT/DT Reference Id or registered email Id
- Fill in The TCS Application Form & Submit the same,
- Click on ’Apply for Drive’ post successful submission
now you need to fill the application form.
- Sign in to the TCS Next Step portal with CT/DT Reference Id or registered email Id.
- Fill The TCS Application Form & Submit.
- Click on ‘Apply for Drive’ post successful submission
If you are bothered about eligibility criteria then look no further.
Syllabus and Exam Pattern TCS NQT (national Qualifier Test)
Time duration of exam is 90 minute.
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Programming Concepts
|Subject||No. of Questions||Time Duration (90 Minutes)|
Are you firm determine for this exam? then prepare with TCS Placement Paper Download
Myriads of students are waiting for TCS Ninja 2019, so we are elaborating exam pattern here.
TCS Ninja Coding Questions
This segment comprises only 1 question, students can use any of these lang (c/ c++/ Java/ Perl and Python) to code.
TCS Ninja (NQT) Quantitative Aptitude Questions
- It is painless section comprises 20 MCQ questions.
- MCQ will carry negative marking but fill up the blanks (FUB) will not carry any negative marking.
- There are two sub-sections in this segment namely as “Standard” and “Advanced”.
- Qualification to next round would depend on both the sections.
- Important topics are: Speed and Time, Profit and Loss, Probability, Trains, Permutation and Combination.
Programming Logic Questions
- This section will also comprises two type of questions: MCQ and Fill up the Blanks (FUB)
- There is no negative marking in FUB but MCQ type questions will carry negative marking for every wrong answer,
- This portion will carry 10 programming questions from C language.
TCS Ninja English Questions
- This part will carry 10 verbal questions which have to be answered in stipulate time (10 minutes).
TCS NQT Admit Card 2019
Students who meet all the eligibility criteria will get their hall tickets to take up the TCS recruitment test.
Any questions and confusion over TCS National Qualifier Test’ then please don’t hesitate to comment.
All the best!
TCS Ninja Result Download
Click this link to check TCS Ninja NQT Result.
Following links will be active soon
TCS Ninja Registration Process in Detail
TCS Ninja Mock Test