TCS Nextstep Hall Ticket 2023 will be available for eligible contenders only. As we know that this is going to be intense test for freshers student for taking placement in reputed IT company.
Latest Update: Candidates can download hall ticket for NQT by login on tcs nextstep portal or through the email which have sent on registered email-id, official link given the bottom of page.
If you are going to attend this prominent employability test then TCS Admit Card is indispensable. We are exploring here about hall ticket details like how to download, documents required, instructions etc.
- TCS Off campus (NQT) online registration begins: Closed
- Last Date of application submission: Closed
- TCS Off Campus Hall Ticket Date: Feb 2023
- TCS Off Campus Exam Date: February 2023
- Interview Dates: Update Soon
TCS Hall Ticket 2023: How to Download
The Hall Ticket for this drive will be available on TCS NextStep. To View/ Download your Hall ticket, please follow the below steps:
- Logon to the NextStep Portal with your DT Reference ID and Password.
- Click View/ Download Hall Ticket to download your Hall Ticket and confirm availability for the drive.
Request you to carefully read the drive details and eligibility criteria mentioned on the Hall Ticket. It is mandatory to carry two colour print copies of your Hall ticket on the day of the drive. You will not be permitted to appear for the selection process if you fail to carry the TCS Hall Ticket.
You can validate the authenticity of the Hall Ticket by scanning the QR code. On scanning the QR Code, a valid TCS Hall Ticket will reveal:
- Reference Number
- Hall Ticket Number
- Date of Birth
It is mandatory to carry the below mentioned documents with you on the day of the test.
- Two colour print copies of your Hall Ticket.
- Original College ID Card.
- Your photo identity proof in original for verification (PAN Card / Driving License / Passport / Voter ID / Aadhar Card). In case you do not have any of the above mentioned Photo ID proofs, it is mandatory to carry Photo Identity proof issued and attested by a Gazetted Officer on official letter head.
Note that, in case you fail to fulfill any of the TCS eligibility criteria or have misrepresented any facts in the TCS Registration and Application form, TCS reserves the right to reject your candidature.
|TCS Recruitment (A to Z) Details|
|TCS Next Steps Registration – Apply Here|
|TCS Ninja Hiring – Register Here|
|TCS ION CCQT – Check Details|
|TCS Ignite 2023 Registration|
|TCS Eligibility Criteria – Read Here|
TCS eligibility criteria
- Minimum aggregate (aggregate of all subjects in all semesters) marks of 60% or above in the first attempt in each of your Class Xth, Class XIIth, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation and Post-Graduation examination which includes successful completion of your final year/semester without any pending arrears/back logs during the entire course duration. Please note that all subjects mentioned on the mark sheets should be taken into consideration while calculating the aggregate marks. For example, best of 5/6 subjects for calculating the aggregate is not acceptable as per the TCSL Eligibility Criteria. All subjects mentioned on the marksheet (including languages, optional subjects etc) should be taken into consideration for calculating obtained/total marks/CGPA. In cases where a candidate has completed both, XIIth and Equivalent Diploma, the cut off percentage of 60% and above is applicable to both the courses
- First attempt implies that you should clear the final year/semester examination (Xth, XIIh, Diploma, Graduation and Post-Graduation as applicable) with minimum aggregate (aggregate of all subjects in all semesters) marks of 60% and above within the normal duration of the course itself. For example, if you have secured 58.9 % (aggregate of all subjects) in your Standard XIIth examination in the first attempt and you have taken an improvement exam in the next attempt securing 62 %, you do not fulfil the TCSL eligibility criteria as marks/CGPA obtained during the normal duration of the course only will be considered.
- Completion of all courses Class Xth onwards within the stipulated time as specified by your University/Institute and as per the TCSL Selection Guidelines without any extended education. For example, if you have a backlog in the final semester of BE, it is considered as extended education as the stipulated time to complete BE is 4 years.
- No pending backlog at the time of appearing for the TCS Selection process. All backlogs should have been cleared within the normal course duration and there should be no extended education.
- It is mandatory to declare the gaps/arrears/backlogs, if any, during your academic and/or work experience. Break in education should not be due to extended education. Any break in education/work experience should not exceed 24 months and is permissible only for valid reasons. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education.
- Only Full time courses will be considered (Part Time/Correspondence courses will not be considered).
- Candidates with work experience of more than 3 years are not eligible to participate in the TCS Selection process.
- You should be minimum of 18 years of age to be eligible to apply for the TCSL Selection process.
TCS Hall Ticket Not Received 2023 ? Then contact on 1800–209–3111 or Email ID:
Official Website: Click Here
Download Hall Ticket: Click Here