NextStep TCS Registration 2019 – How to Apply, Fresher’s Last Date, Eligibility, Campus Portal, Selection Process | Complete Details available.
TCS NextStep is a web portal offered by TCS for newly graduated fresher’s to simplify the process of getting a job in TCS easily. If you are interested in getting a job in TCS, you have to register yourself through TCS NextStep portal for on campus or off campus placements.
If you apply for TCS NextStep off campus drive then, TCS will send you an invitation immediately after the scheduled drive for TCS NextStep recruitment process. Well after this small introduction, let’s move towards the eligibility criteria and other important information for you.
TCS NextStep Eligibility Criteria
Well guys through TCS NextStep portal one can apply for two different types of profile. Among these two, the first for which we can apply is “IT-Information Technology” and other one is “BPS-Business Process Service”. Well these are the two profiles for which you can apply through TCS NextStep recruitment portal. We are telling you detailed eligibility criteria for each one of them one by one below.
Eligibility for IT-Information Technology
For knowing detailed eligibility criteria for this profile, do read all the bullet points below:
- Qualification– BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech (OR) MCA with BCA / B.Com / BA / B.Sc. (with mathematics or statistics background) (OR) M.Sc in computer science / information technology.
- Age– Minimum required age is 18 years and maximum allowed age is 28 years.
- Job Role– under this profile your job title will be one among these two- Associate system engineer or Service desk.
- Percentage– you should have at least more than 60% in your 10th, 12th, undergraduate and postgraduate with any backlogs in any of these.
- Break/Gap allowed– well break or gap is allowed only if the management is satisfied with your reason for it, so make sure to have a valid and sound reason if this is the case with you.
- Experience allowed– the experience allowed under this profile is maximum up to 3 years.
- Job location– your job location is across India.
Following Branches/Discipline are Allowed in Engineering:
- Computer science
- Information Technology
- Electronics and Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics/ Electrical and Instrumental Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics and Communication
- Electronics and Technology
- Instrumental Engineering
- Network Engineering.
|TCS Recruitment (A to Z) Details|
|TCS Next Steps Registration – Apply Here|
|TCS Ninja Hiring – Register Here|
|TCS ION CCQT – Check Details|
|TCS Ignite 2019 Registration|
|TCS Eligibility Criteria – Read Here|
Eligibility for BPS -Business Process Services
Detailed eligibility criteria under this profile is explained below in points for quick and clear reading.
- Qualification– you must have a Fulltime MBA degree. Distance or part time mba degree is not valid.
- Age– required age is minimum 18 years and maximum 28 years.
- Specialisation– you should have specialisation in any of these to be eligible for this job- operations, finance, and marketing, IT & Systems or HR.
- Job role– you will be assigned job role as “management trainee” in this job.
- Percentage– you must be having at least 60% above marks in your 10th , 12th , graduation , post-graduation without any backlogs in any of these.
- Gap– maximum two years of gap is allowed after a valid reason.
- Job location– your job location will be anywhere across India in this job.
How to Register for TCS NextStep 2019 ?
Well we know that you have that question in your mind, and that’s why we have solution to your problem mentioned below in the form of steps for applying for TCS NextStep Recruitment 2019:
- Visit this link- https://nextstep.tcs.com/campus/ and after that you have to click on “Register Now”. Make sure you do it with your desktop or with the official app of TCS NextStep because you will not able to do it with mobile site.
- Choose your job profile between the two available profiles. The two profiles are IT or BPS. (Make sure you read the eligibility criteria described by us above before you make your choice).
- Choose the type of application between the two available. One is “on campus (CT)” and other one is “off campus (DT)” – but if this is not asked then you can skip this step.
- Now you have to enter all your primary details very carefully like your college name, degree, email id, and your mobile number. Fill all these details and click submit. After you click submit you will be given your reference id and password on your email id.
- Now click continue and enter the password you received in your email id and click on log in.
- Now the moment you will login, you will see a menu bar in the left side. Open that menu bar and click on “Application Form” from all the available options. After that in the application you have to submit your personal information and academic information. You will be required to upload your recent passport size photograph and your updated resume so, be ready with these.
- Note– format allowed for photo is- jpg ,jpeg and for resume is- .doc , .docx , .rtf , .txt .
- Now after filling everything carefully you can click on submit. Your application form will be submitted successfully. Then don’t forget to do the last task that is to download your submitted application form and keep safe with you for future needs. The candidates can also apply for TCS Ninja 2019 for getting recruitment in TCS.
Well, this was all from our side, if you still have any queries then you can either comment or contact us. Thank you for your time reading us. We are happy to help you always.