TCS Ninja Recruitment Process 2019 – Selection Criteria, Salary Package complete details available here.
Hey guys, we will be covering all about tcs ninja salary package and tcs smart hiring process in this article in detail. Before we start let me tell you a bit about tcs ninja. Well it is a tcs off campus 2019 recruitment process for its IT profile. Well according to some data tcs hires around 10000 candidates through this process from 300000 received applications. So make sure you read well this short and very informative article to understand its selection process clearly.
TCS Ninja Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Firstly you should be minimum 18 years of age to apply for this process
- Qualification:- E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA (only full time courses will be considered, tcs does not allow part time and correspondence courses)
- Specialization: B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech – all specialization, M.sc – computer science/ information technology and other related disciplines, MCA with B.sc/ BCA/ B.com/ BA (with either mathematics or statistics compulsory)
- A candidate should not have more than 1 pending backlog at the time of appearing for the test.
- Candidates with work experience of more than 3 years are not eligible to participate in this selection process.
TCS Ninja Selection Process
TCS selection procedure for recruitment 2019 batch happens through India and all the candidates need to follow the same procedure. This complete process is known as TCS Ninja Hiring. Below I will mention all the process of selection criteria. Complete process gets completed in 4 stages.
1. Online Registration:
- Register yourself on TCS Portal (TCS careers) – direct link
- Once your profile is created on this portal, you can proceed further, log in with the registered email id and password.
- Now after login go to the application form and fill it completely very carefully.
- Now again login with the application form and complete your profile by uploading all the required documents.
- After completion, you will receive venue for aptitude test in the city of your choice (from list).
|TCS Recruitment (A to Z) Details|
|TCS Next Steps Registration – Apply Here|
|TCS Ninja Hiring – Register Here|
|TCS ION CCQT – Check Details|
|TCS Ignite 2019 Registration|
|TCS Eligibility Criteria – Read Here|
2. TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS Ninja):
if you want to know about aptitude test and its syllabus in detail then you can click on this link. Complete exam is of 90 minutes and the pattern is as follows:
Time ( in minutes)
Test (TCS Ninja):- in this test your command on your practical subjects will be focused more, like whatever programming language you have studied. That will be accessed thoroughly here.
well this is the final round where interviewing board will be checking your knowledge, your command on language, will also check your knowledge on your programming languages. There will be questions from your personal life also up to some extent and there can be some situation based questions also.
Don’t forget to prepare your final year subjects well because according to our analysis, we have found that they keep focus on your perfection for your final year subjects. Well these were some major points to be kept in mind for the interview. It’s the last stage of selection in TCS Ninja Recruitment Process 2019.
TCS Salary Package
Well if we talk about salary then before the entry level salary of an Indian engineer was somewhere around Rs. 3.5 lakh per annum but according to some media sources TCS Salary now goes up to Rs. 6.5 lakh for newly recruited freshers. Click on this link.
That’s all on TCS Recruitment Process 2019. If any questions/doubt please comment below.