TCS Selection Process 2019-2021: When i joined college to pursue my graduation that time i only had little idea about how to pursue myself so to get a good job when i will be out of college. Now i look back and realize that if somebody would have guided me swiftly, i must have been selected with good package.
Anyway leave it, that are good old days. But now we, at alpingi, want to make sure that you should not face same dilemma of being in confusion and hence writing here detailed Tata Consultancy Services Selection Process.
Official Updates: It is a official update that TCS selection process has been shaped into TCS National Qualifier Test and going forward TCS is going to conduct freshers recruitment thru qualifier test only.
Read here more about TCS National Qualifier Test
TCS Selection Process 2021 (for Freshers)
Since you are puzzling over placement process of various companies, we bet you that TCS must be your dream company and why it would not be? It offers the best working culture, good package and TCS is one of world largest organization to work with.
Lets read little about TCS:
Tata Consultancy Services Limited (TCS) is an Indian multinational information Technology (IT) service, consulting and business solutions company. It is a subsidiary of the Tata Group and operates in 46 countries.
Headquartered: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Now coming to our main point, selection process.
If you are fulfilling TCS Eligibility Criteria then you need to follow below steps to be part of TCS recruitment process.
Apply for India’s Top Employability Test (AMCAT) with AMCAT Coupon Code
- Only Full time courses will be considered (Part Time/Correspondence courses will not be considered)
- Candidates with work experience of more than 3 years are not eligible to participate in the TCS Selection process.
- You should be minimum 18 years of age to be eligible to apply for the TCSL Selection process.
- You are not eligible to appear for the TCSL selection process within six months of the previous unsuccessful attempt.
Now lets move to steps to follow,
TCS Selection Procedure for Recruitment 2021 Batch
TCS recruitment happens throughout India and all the candidates need to follow the same procedure. below are three steps which tcs follows. All the steps mandatory for final selection.
Complete process is known as TCS Ninja Hiring.
- Online Registration
- Aptitude Test (Online) – TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS Ninja)
- Interview (Technical and HR Round)
Now lets each round one by one.
- Register yourself on TCS NextStep Portal (TCS Careers) – direct link
- Once the profile is created, log in with the registered email ID and password
- Now login and fill the application form.
- Complete your profile by uploading all the required documents (list of documents given below)
- After completion, you will receive venue for Aptitude Test in city of your choice (from list).
|TCS Next Steps Registration – Apply Here|
|TCS Ninja Hiring – Register Here|
|TCS ION CCQT – Check Details|
|TCS Ignite 2021 Registration|
|TCS Eligibility Criteria – Read Here|
TCS National Qualifier Test Aptitude Test
Once you successfully register and fill all the necessary details on TCS NextStep portal, then you will receive the venue and date of aptitude exam.
Following this, you need to go thru the letter writing an exam.
To help the students preparing for the TCS Written test, we are giving TCS Ninja Test Pattern and some TCS previous year Solved placement papers (Below Link).
Candidates can download the TCS Placement Question Papers and boost their preparations. Email writing Section is also crucial in TCS Aptitude Written Test. It Must be Prepared according to the TCS Latest Placement paper.
Once you clear the aptitude test round, you will receive an email, inviting you for interview round.
This round will consist of technical and HR interview both. we advise you to brace yourself to face the final round.
That’s all on TCS Selection Process 2021. If any questions/doubt please comment below.
Planning to write AMCAT or freshersworld Exam? try below coupon code.
After reading this article, if you still have any doubt then please comment in comment box.