TEKSystems Recruitment 2021
TEKSystems is one of the most entitled companies in IT Sector. They are recruiting freshers through off-campus mode of batch 2019/ 2020/ 2021 for the job role of Trainee Engineer on the location of Hyderabad/ Bangalore on the salary of 6 LPA. Students who done there education in Computer field like B.Tech/ M.Tech/ M.E/ B.E are eligible for this job opportunity.
Last date of the application submission is 2nd June, 2021, so candidates who are interested in this position should fill the application form before the last date with the most updated information about themselves. There will be several round of selection for the candidate before getting the job. In that candidate should pass the online test, Group discussion, Technical Interview & HR Interview and candidate should also have at least 70% throughout the academics for getting approved for the recruitment process. After getting hired candidate should sign a service agreement of 2 year or leaving before that by paying one lack rupee to the company as compensation. For more detail information goes through the entire article with most attentiveness.
TEKSystems Recruitment 2021: Details
|Company Name||TEKSystems Corporation Ltd.|
|Job Profile||Trainee Engineer|
|Qualification||B.Tech/ B.E/M.Tech/ M.E – 70% min|
|Batch||2019/ 2020/ 2021|
|Recruitment mode||Off – Campus|
|Selection Process||Online Test
|Job Location||Hyderabad/ Bangalore|
|Service Agreement||2 years or Break fee – 1 lack rupee|
|Last date of Appling||2nd June, 2021|
TEKSystems Eligibility Criteria 2021
- Candidate should have 70% aggregate in throughout the academics.
- They should be from computer background and having any of this degree – B.Tech/ M.Tech/ B.E/ M.E.
- Eligible candidate should be from batch of 2019/ 2020/ 2021 to get in the recruitment process.
- No backlog will be allowed to the candidate on the time of recruitment.
- Should have good knowledge of coding languages and recent technologies.
- Should be flexible to the work location and rotational work shifts.
Candidate should fit in the above described eligibility to get in the recruitment process of TEKSystems. Recruitment team of the company has described some criteria to select the candidate by applying filtration method through passing candidate from several round of selection. Every round is a repudiation round.
- Online Test Round: This will the initial round of the selection process where candidate should answer the appeared question on the computer screen within the given time limit. This round does not have any negative marking scheme.
- Group Discussion Round: In this round candidate will showcase their presentation skills and conveying skills over the given topic by the interviewer. There speaking and listening skills will also be tested in this round.
- Technical Interview Round: This round will be absolutely based on the technical knowledge of the candidate. In this round candidate will face the question over coding languages, Recent Technologies, algorithms and technical problem solving ability.
- HR Round: This will be the last round of the selection process in which candidate will face the Interviewer who will analyze him on the communication and activeness to work with the company.
Interview Questions for Freshers
- Coding questions.
- Explain your project.
- Introduce yourself beyond the resume.
- Strength and weakness.
- Family Background.
- Life Goals.
- How long you will stay with our organization.
- Any Question from your side?
TEKSystes Placement Papers
For your better preparation we will provide you the sample paper contain interview questions and some more important topic which will appear in different round of the selection process. In this sequence we will also give you most of the minute details about the recruitment process with the eligibility criteria, salary and many more. We are always ready to help you with our resources in achieving your goals.
For all other companies placement paper click below link to download
Placement Papers Download
Salary for Freshers
The organization will provide 6 LPA as a stipend to the recruited candidate with some additional health insurance benefits.