Teleperformance is conducting Teleperformance Off Campus Recruitment Drive for 2015 & 2016 Batch for the job location at Jaipur / Gurgaon and Indore on 11 August 2016
Teleperformance Off Campus Recruitment Drive: Teleperformance Off Campus drive for the 2015 and 2016 batch on 11 August 2016 for the post of Technical Support and job location of this drive will be Jaipur / Gurgaon and Indore at Emax Education City Department of Training and Placement, Kalpi –Naraingarh Road, Distt Ambala (Haryana).
About Teleperformance Company:
We are a team of 190,000 passionate people working in 311 sites providing outstanding customer experience from 65 countries in 75 different languages.As one of the world’s larger private sector employers and clear global industry leader, our strategy is to attract and retain the best people and provide the best working environment to inspire our teams all around the world. We know happy employees are more engaged to make a better experience that drives higher customer satisfaction, retention and growth.
For more information about Teleperformance visit their official website.
Job Location : Jaipur / Gurgaon / Indore
Job Position : Technical Support
Date of Drive : 11 August 2016
Reporting Time : Before 10 AM
Venue : Teleperformance Off Campus Recruitment Drive Aug 2016 Venue
Emax Education City,
Department of Training and Placement,
Kalpi –Naraingarh Road, Distt Ambala (Haryana).
Salary : Salary offered by Teleperformance Off Campus Recruitment Drive Aug 2016
- For Microsoft Process – Rs. 2.04 to 3.0 Lacs per annum.
- For Adobe Systems – Rs. 1.8 Lacs to 2.52 Lacs per annum.
- For Amazon – Rs. 2.04 to 3.0 Lacs per annum.
- Free Accommodation in company guest House for the first 15 days.
- Reimbursement is done for travel expenses occurred in relocation (max- 700/-)
Teleperformance Off Campus Recruitment Drive Eligibility Criteria :
- 2015 & 2016 Batch pass out batch
- B.Tech (All Branches), MCA, BCA, B.Sc(IT), M.Sc(IT) is eligible
- For this drive No percentage criteria is required
Skills Required for Teleperformance Off Campus Recruitment Drive Aug 2016:
Skill required for “Technical Support”
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Sound Technical Knowledge of Operating Systems.
- Basic Knowledge of IP Address, Java & e-commerce
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office Suite, include Excel.
- Good Customer Service and Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to Multi task.
- Good Knowledge of Computer (Typing Speed more than 25 Words per minute, Accuracy at least 80%)
- Excellent command over English (Verbal & Written)
- Open to work in Rotational Shifts.
- Ability to use a Desktop Computer System.
- Ability to use Internet and Email with moderate keyboard skills.
- Knowledge of browsers and internet based applications.
- Problem solving skills in Technical troubleshooting environment.
- Familiarity with Operating Systems
- Candidates with prior technical expertise will be given preference.
Teleperformance drive Selection Process :
- HR Round Level 1
- Operations Round
- Final HR Round.
Job Description :
- To provide world class service to all small business customers in a customer centric environment.
- Successfully resolver complex customer e-mail and telephone inquiries through the use of multiple customer tools.
- Assisting customers with inquiries while providing consultative support and recommendations.
- Document in detail all interactions with customers.
- Effectively articulate complex information to a variety of technical and non technical customers.
- Educate customers on products. Help customers to be successful.
- Identify and evaluate opportunities to increase customer retention and satisfaction through the use of up/cross selling products and services.
- Successfully performs against department scorecard metrics including Quality Assurance, First Contact Resolution, and Customer Satisfaction Rating.
How To Apply : Apply for Teleperformance Off Campus Recruitment Drive 11 august 2016
Last date to Apply is 10 August 2016.
Apply Here : Click Here
Read Teleperformance Off Campus Recruitment Drive Full Details : Click Here
Helpline: 8572815026- 8572815025 (Monday to Saturday) 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM
Register below for more similar job updates directly on message or via email