UBER Recruitment 2021
About the Company
UBER technologies which is known as Uber, is an American technology company. It provides services of food delivery, Vehicle for hire, Package delivery, Courier, Freight transport. This is San Francisco based company and spread in more than 900 urban area from 69 countries worldwide. The company was founded in March, 2009; 12 years ago by Garrett Camp and Travis Kalanick. It is mainly known for Transport biased company having more than 26,900 employees from all over the world.
UBER Eligibility Criteria 2021
- Those Students applying for the company should fulfill the eligibility criteria which are, Student should belong to the 2021 batch.
- The courses which are allowed to participate in UBER Recruitment process are B.Tech/B.E students who are pursuing or pursued the degree of this course should have done specialization in Computer Science, Information Technologies, Electronics, Electrical, and Mechanical.
- MCA Students can also participate in this UBER Recruitment 2021 placement process.
- The Academic grade criteria required to participate in UBER 2021 Recruitment process is that a student who is participating should have 60% or 6.5 CGPA throughout academic years i.e. in 10th, 12th, Graduation, Post-Graduation.
- Student who is participating in this recruitment drive should not have any backlogs remaining before participating in UBER placement process.
UBER Placement Process
The UBER Recruitment drive is an important as well as crucial part because it enlightens the student potential in any field. UBER is looking for right candidate for their vacant profile.
Candidate should go through a several steps of selection process to get recruited.
- Online Writing Test
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Technical Interview: In these round students will be selected based on their technical knowledge. This round they will judge the student on their technical problem solving skills. They optimize about the real time challenge facing ability of student.
- HR Interview: This step is the final step of the placement process in which students will be examined on their ethics, responsibilities and how passionate they are.
- Student should have advance knowledge of at least one programming language and programming tools.
- To get the good result student should be quick learner who can learn latest technologies and keep themselves up-to-date and should constantly lookout for new opportunities to grow in career.
- Student should have good knowledge of real time algorithms and implementation of algorithm in code as per requirements.
- To work with UBER Company, students should have keen willingness to learn new methodologies and should have capabilities and capacity to work independently which will going to give a good exposure to student as a programmer.
- Most beneficial ability which company need from any candidate is they should sense unpredictability and act quickly in response.
- Drive analysis on projects and important strategic decisions improving the experience for UBER driver, partners and riders.
- Student should Develop analytical framework to support the company in new markets and products Build, Maintain, and automate details models for city level, regional and global reporting.
When Candidate clearing all the rounds which are decided by the Recruitment team of UBER to find the suitable person for the position, then they will provided a salary which will be best in industry which may varies from 3.3 lack – 33.5 lack P.A. Further details will be provided by the company after students were selected for UBER.
UBER Placement Papers
The paper pattern of the test of the company UBER has been discussed above. Preparation makes a man perfect so we will try to provide student the sample test papers so that you can practice for the company.
For all other companies placement paper click below link to download
Placement Papers Download