Wipro DWSD Recruitment 2021
Wipro is hiring freshman for Digital Workspace Service Desk Program for Graduate (DWSD) for 2021 graduates only. The candidates who are eligible for this position should graduate from B.Com, BBA, BBM, BMS, BA, BSc Economic Science in 2021 batch. Approaching sections contain detail data information regarding eligibility criteria, selection method, salary expectation, and plenty of additional things.
About Digital Workspace Service Desk (DWSD): It’s associate distinctive learning – integrated program that gives students of a specific field and an opportunity to make a sparking career with Wipro Foundation whereas following higher studies within the EPGDBM (Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management) for glorious academic establishment in India which is totally sponsored by Wipro Foundation.
Wipro DWSD Recruitment 2021: Overview
|Qualification||B.Com, BBA, BBM, BMS, BA, BSc Economic Science|
|Profile||Digital Workspace Service Desk Program(DWSD)|
|Graduation year||2021 only|
|Recruitment mode||Off Campus|
|Stipend||1st year – 15488/month
2nd year – 17553/month
3rd year – 19618/month
|Service Agreement||36 months (3 years)|
Wipro DWSD Eligibility Criteria
- Passing 10th with 50% or above.
- Passing 12th with 50% or above.
- Passing Graduation with 5.0 CGPA or 50% or above.
- 2021 batch pass out only are allowed.
- Graduation in B.Com, BBA, BBM, BMS, BA, BSc Economics only.
- No MBA.
- Most 3 year gap is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- No gap allowed between Graduations time, graduation should be completed in 3 years.
Other Specific Criteria
- It’s solely full time course, therefore no part-time or Correspondences or any sort of distance learning education is allowed.
- Eligible students shouldn’t posses any active backlog during selection process.
- Candidate should be Citizen of India and should have government ID proofs.
- Citizens of Bhutan and Nepal can also participate in this recruitment process but they have to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Candidate who have attended any Wipro drive in past 3 months don’t seems to be allowed to participate during this drive.
Wipro DWSD Recruitment process 2021
The students who are eligible for the recruitment drive of Wipro DWSD 2021 should go through this selection process to get the position. This selection process is divided into 3 parts.
- Preliminary Screening
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Preliminary Screening Round – It is the essential process of selection in which sorting of applicants on the basis of their skill set, educational background, salary expectation, and as per the requirement of the post. Students get screened on the above criteria and selected students will be sent to the next round of the selection process.
- Technical Interview Round – As per students are not from core technical background so basic question regarding computer can be asked. So candidate should have basic knowledge about the computer and job post.
- HR Interview Round – As this is the last step of selection process students are selected on the basis of their behavioral and communication skills majorly. Question regarding family background and education background can be asked.
For all other companies placement paper click below link to download
Placement Papers Download
Service Agreement: After getting recruited, candidate is required to sign a service agreement for 36 months (3 Year). These agreements are begin for the 1st day of joining.
As candidates get selected after clearing all the rounds will give stipend as given below:
- 1st year Stipend – 15488 per month
- 2nd year Stipend – 17533 per month
- 3rd year Stipend – 19618 per month