Wipro Elite NLTH Eligibility Criteria
In the below points I have given all the required eligibility criteria for the wipro Elite NLTH exam. Go through all the points carefully before proceeding further.
- You must not have any pending exams at the time of applying for this exam.
- No part-time/ correspondence courses are allowed
- BE/ B.tech in any stream (CSE / ECE /IT/ EEE /TELECOM/M.E/CIVIL etc)
- If you will pass out in 2020 than also you are eligible
- You must have 60% or more marks in your 10th and 12th.
- The education gap of maximum 3 years is allowed between 10th and graduation.
Wipro Elite Important Dates
In the below table you will find complete information about registration for Wipro elite NLTH exam.
Registration start date
Registration end date
Interview start date
How to Apply for Wipro Elite NLTH Exam
We will give you complete how to apply instructions in the points below and make sure you follow it well because according to some data it is said that every year 15% students fail to give an exam because they don’t apply correctly. So these steps are very important. Follow them carefully and you successfully apply for this exam with us.
- Click on this link to go to the application page. https://careers.wipro.com/elite-nth.aspx
- Then you have to scroll down till the end of the page. There you will find a button named “apply now”. You have to click on it and a new page in a new tab will open after it.
- On that new page, you will have to fill your following personal details. ( first name, middle name, last name, date of birth, gender, nationality, phone number, email ID, confirm Email ID, photo, preferred test location 1,2,3 , current address, permanent address, registration state, registration number, name of school, year of passing out, CGPA, percentage, CHOOSE UG/DIPLOMA). Remember people from Nepal and Bhutan are not allowed to apply.
- After filling all the above details you have to fill some more details. ( select type of institute, state of institute, district of institute, graduation state, your course, your branch, your university registration number, your year of passing, percentage of UG, PG details, MATHS in class 12, maths in UG, full time graduation or not, have you allowed to Wipro before, any friend or relative at Wipro, preferred work locations)
- After this on the next page you will have to provide your signature, current city, date automatically fills, and then finally you have to click on “register”.
- After clicking “Register” you will get a pop up for confirmation. You have to click on “Yes” and confirm it.
- After clicking “yes” you will get your resume reference number on screen. You have to note it down carefully and keep it with you or you can take a screenshot also.
- After this you will get your reference number and other details on your email ID within 2-3 days.
As we have provided all the details but you still have any doubts then you can comment below or you can also visit the career section of Wipro at Careers to know more