IT aspirants can check here Wipro Interview Questions for Fresher’s 2022 | also get Technical and HR Round Questions based on candidates experience.
Wipro Interview Questions for 2022 Freshers
Hey, guys today we will cover important questions from technical as well as HR Round Wipro interview for fresher’s 2022. But before we begin, let me tell you that this article is not an exam specific. We will be covering questions of technical and HR Round of all exams from Wipro. We will be covering both technical and HR Round questions one by one so if you want then you can switch between any one by using our content table in the beginning.
We assure you that the sources from which we gathered these questions for you are our personal and truly reliable. We believe in providing quality content with consistency. So here let’s begin first with Technical Interview Questions for Fresher’s 2022.
Technical Interview Questions
Below we have 25 questions of Technical Interview of Wipro. We assure you of their authenticity. We have our own reliable sources to gather such information.
- What are the differences between a C++ struct and C++ class?
- What is polymorphism?
- Name the operators that cannot be overloaded.
- How macro execution is faster than a function?
- What is DOM?
- Sort – Sort array elements in ascending or descending order.
- How can you sort the elements of the array in descending order?
- Define precondition and post-condition to a member function.
- What do you mean by Stack unwinding?
- If a class is declared without any access modifiers, where may the class be accessed?
- Does a class inherit the constructors of its superclass?
- What is the property of the class?
- What is a Null object?
- Is XML case-sensitive?
- Benefits of Stored Procedures?
- Can you give an example of a Stored Procedure?
- What is the Program counter?
- What do you mean by static and dynamic modelling?
- What do you mean by active and passive objects?
- When do you use SQL Profiler?
- How can we delete Duplicate row in a table?
- What is the difference between an interface and multiple interfaces?
- What are the steps involved in designing?
- What is the difference between UNIQUE and PRIMARY KEY constraints?
- What the use of the IP address.
Also Check: Wipro Selection Process
Wipro HR Round questions 2022
Here below we will be giving 25 Questions of Wipro HR Round for Fresher’s 2022.
- Introduce yourself. Listen tell something which is not in your CV in 18 Seconds?
- What are your greatest strengths?
- What are your greatest weaknesses?
- Why do you want to work at our company?
- Out of all the candidates that we have interviewed, why should we choose? You only?
- Tell us about the skills which are required for this position?
- Can you work under pressure?
- Are You Comfortable Working in a Team?
- In what areas do you need to improve your skills?
- Where do you see yourself five years from now?
- Your weakness which you want to change in the future?
- Who is your Role Model and what qualities you follow from him?
- Are you ok with our rule of signing a bond for the first 15 months after joining our company?
- Why you chose CSE/ IT/ any Branch?
- How long are you willing to work for the company?
- How do you rate yourself in the team management and as a member in the scale of 1 to 5?
- If anybody doesn’t cooperate in the team what are the steps you would take?
- Give an example that shows you are a quick learner?
- What motivates you?
- As the IT companies are 24×7, would you like to overwork in the projects at the required times? Do your work in any shifts? Morning, night, etc.
- What do you expect from Wipro?
- Describe your management style
- What is your Short term and Long term Goal?
- What was your biggest mistake?
- Why do you want to join an IT company?
So, guys, we have given 25 Questions each of Wipro of Technical and HR Round Interview. We will be happy to help you with your queries. If you have any queries you can comment below or you can reach us. For more such accurate information in the future do follow us. We keep our information database up to date always.