Wipro WILP Recruitment 2023
This is the opportunity for the candidates who are looking for job in IT sector having education background B.Sc & BCA from Computer domain. Wipro Work Integrated Learning Program (WIPL) has announced the recruitment drive for freshers of 2019, 2022 & 2023 on position under WILP (Work Integrated Learning Program). It is a off campus placement drive which will starts from filling online application form 6th April and proceeding with Online Aptitude test , Technical Interview and HR Interview. Candidates should give their best to get the position. They will conduct this placement drive to get the asset for the company. In this article you will get to know more about the drive and placement process. And for more detailed information you can also search for www.wipro.com.
Details about Wipro WILP Recruitment
|Company Name||Wipro Ltd.|
|Work position||Work Integrated Learning Program|
|Qualification||B.Sc/ BCA – CSE/ IT/ Math|
|Job Type||Full time|
|Recruitment Mode||Off Campus|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Batch||2019, 2020 & 2023|
|Selection Process||Online Aptitude Test
|Service Agreement||60 months (5 years)|
|Education gap||3 Years|
|Salary breakdown||15,000/- in 1st year (per month)
17,000/- in 2nd year (per month)
19,000/- in 3rd year (per month)
23,000/- in 4th year (per month)
|Last date of Online Application form||May, 2023|
|Article Contain||Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria for Wipro WILP
- Candidate should be graduated from B.Sc/ BCA under Computer Science/ IT/ Mathematics.
- Candidates should clear graduation with 60% or above without any current backlog.
- Eligible candidate should be from 2019/ 2020/ 2023.
- Participant who have 3 Years education gap is allowed to sit for the drive.
- Candidates who have appeared for any Wipro Recruitment drive in past 3 months will be disqualified.
- Eligible candidate should have basic knowledge computer and coding.
Wipro WILP Selection Proess
Candidate who qualified the eligibility criteria will allow getting in the recruitment drive where every candidate is different from other in many ways. The acquisition team of Wipro will setup the test process for the candidates, which will have Online Test, Technical Interview, and HR Interview. Every round is the elimination with specific criteria.
- Online Test: This round will be the first round of the selection process where it contains Quantitative, Qualitative, Written Comprehension Test and every section will have 20 questions each. The time limit of test will be of 80 minutes and it will not have any negative marking in this so we pleased the candidates to attempt all the questions.
- Technical Interview: This will the second step of selection where candidate will be face the interviewer for face the technical questions. Questions related to the technical skills and coding will be appeared.
- HR Interview: This will be the last step before candidates get recruited. In this candidates will be examined over the communication and situation handling skills. They will be questioned over family background and education background.
Interview Questions for Wipro WILP 2023
- What will you get from our Company?
- Why did you choose us in starting years of career?
- Coding questions.
- Family background.
- Questions from previously done projects.
- Strength and Weakness.
- Happiest moment of life.
- Where do you see yourself after some years in personal and professional growth?
- Who flexible you are regarding working hours and location?
For making this Wipro WILP Recruitment drive more smooth and fruitful we give our best in form of providing you the sample question papers, Interview process details, previously asked interview questions and most understandable eligible criteria. We will with you at every step of process to help you with our resources.
For all other companies placement paper click below link to download
Placement Papers Download
They will have salary breakdown in 4 years where they give 15,000/- in 1st year, 17000/- in 2nd year, 19000/- in 3rd year & 23,000/- in 4th year per month as a stipend.