About The Company
Yiron Technologies is an IT Products, Services and Consulting company having offices in Pune and Chandigarh. It started in 2015, providing IT services to a large travel company based in the Middle East and Africa. Through hard work and diligence, it has now grown into a company with over 100 associates with a set of IT products, services and consulting offerings, available to customers globally.
|Company Name||Yiron Technologies Private Limited|
|No of Vacancy||–|
|Designation||Jr Software Engineer (Java)|
|Desired Experience||0-1 Yrs|
|Course Specialization||BE/BTech (CS/IT)/BCA/MCA|
|Salary||INR 1.8 to 2.4 LPA|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
- Written Java Test (online)
- Final Technical Interview
- HR Round
- Work on the assigned Java Development tasks from scratch in Development project or in bug fixes as a part of Maintenance projects as applicable.
- Document the technical designs using flow charts, UML, class diagrams, sequence diagrams, activity diagrams, data flow diagrams, database schemas and Wireframes.
- Write Optimum Java/J2EE Code as per the Industry best practices and adhering to company’s code standards.
- Perform the Self Unit Testing of coded components and also write automation scripts to test the functionalities wherever needed.
- Coordinate with external teams within the company or from client side to discuss and resolve issues related to pending clarifications during the duration of tasks.
- Work closely with Team Leads and Project Managers to ensure the successful, good quality and timely deliveries.
Skill Set Required:
- Experience in Java/J2EE Web Applications development including Java/J2EE, Spring (Mandatory), JDBC, MVC, Servlets, JSPs,
- HTML5/CSS3/JQuery and Java IDEs like Eclipse or Net beans.
- Hands-on knowledge of a relational databases such as MySQL/Oracle/SQL Server etc.
- Having knowledge of other latest frameworks and technologies like JSF, Struts, ZK, ZUL, J2EE
- Web Services, Micro Services JSON, Android etc will be a plus and will be given weightage.
- Should have strong written and verbal communication skills and excellent aptitude.
- Should be able work in a team as member and lead at times.
- A Bachelor’s degree preferably a BE/BTech-CSE or MCA or equivalent with through-out first division.
- Must have excellent analytical skills, presentations skills and communication skills.
- Must have consistently good academic records and consistency in educational/work background.
- Preference will be given to candidates with Relevant Technology Certifications.