Zoho is a web-based online office suite that contains word processing, spreadsheets, databases, note-taking, wikis, web conferencing, customer relationship management, project management, invoicing and some other applications. Zoho is a California based company that was launched way back in 2005 with a web-based word processor. It was founded by Sridhar vembu and Tony Thomas.
ZOHO Recruitment 2020
Placements in Zoho take place only through off-campus and as such no on-campus recruitment for Zoho takes place. So to make this article more valuable we have given all the details regarding off-campus recruitment for Zoho 2020.
Eligibility Criteria for ZOHO Recruitment
In the below points we have to sum up all the important points of eligibility criteria for Zoho recruitment 2020. Before proceeding further make sure you go through all the eligibility points carefully so that you don’t miss out on anything important. Eligibility criteria help you understand whether this job is for you or not so go through it carefully.
- If you have done your graduation in any of these then you are eligible to apply for this job. B.E/ B.Tech in any discipline (CSE/ ECE/ IT/ EEE/ TELECOM/ M.E/ EIE/ IE/ IS etc.)
- You must have full time graduation because no part-time or correspondence course is allowed.
- Graduates passed out in 2018 & 2019 are eligible to apply.
- You must have a keen interest in programming.
- You must have good communication and interpersonal skills along with a good command of technical subjects.
- A maximum gap of 1 year is allowed between your 12th and graduation.
- If you have appeared for an interview in past 6 months then you are not eligible to apply.
- Skill set required are C, C++, C# & JAVA.
Important Required Documents
Below we have listed some important required documents for Zoho recruitment 2020 so make sure you have them while applying for this recruitment.
- You must have all original mark sheets of your 10th, 12th and graduation.
- A copy of your recently updated resume.
- Passport size photographs.
- An original identification proof issued by the government of India.
Zoho Recruitment Process for
Zoho conducts its recruitment process in 5 rounds. To get a job in Zoho you need to clear all the rounds with the required cut off marks.
- Written round
- Programming round
- Advanced programming round
- Technical interview round
- General HR interview round
Below we have given the test pattern for a written round of Zoho recruitment 2020. Go through it carefully to do your planning accordingly.
No. of questions
Salary as Freshers in Zoho
As freshers in Zoho, you can expect a salary ranging from 4.5 to 6.5 lakh per annum. However your salary totally depends upon your performance in the recruitment process. You may get a salary above this bracket also based on your performance.
We have mentioned all the details regarding Zoho recruitment 2020. If you still have any doubts then you can comment below. Here at alpigni we are always ready to help you.