Below we have given some important questions from all topics of placement papers. Read all these questions to know and understand the level of exam for ZS Associates Recruitment. Follow these questions from placement papers to boost your preparation.
ZS Associates Placement Paper Questions
Question 1 P, Q, and R have a certain amount of money with themselves. Q has 50% more than what P has, and R has 1/3rd of what Q has. If P, Q, and R together have Rs. 240 then how much money does P alone have? (in Rs.)
Question 2 A boat takes a total time of twelve hours to travel 105 km upstream and the same distance downstream. The speed of the boat in still water is six times the speed of the current. What is the speed of the boat in still water? (In km/hr)
Question 3 Nine students of a class contribute a certain sum. Seven of them give Rs. 5 each. The remaining two give Rs. 5 and Rs. 9 more than the average contribution of all the 9 students respectively. The average contribution of the class of 9 students is –
- Rs. 10
- Rs. 14
- Rs. 7
- Rs. 12
- Rs 16
Question 4 Which of the following facts is true as per the passage?
- People from rural areas have a high perceived value of banking services
- Cost is not a valid criterion for technological package selection for financial inclusion initiatives
- The inclusion segment is a singular impoverished, undifferentiated mass
- The branch timings of banks generally do not coincide with the off-work hours of the labour class in urban markets
- All the given statements are true
Question 5 According to the passage, for which of the following reasons is the viability of financial inclusion under question?
- The banks always prefer the cheapest package (to cut cost) while making a choice of technology to be used
- The Business Correspondent Agents are highly demotivated to pursue their activity as a full-time job
- The investments made by banks and its delivery partners are not yielding an equal amount of returns
- The banks do not have an adequate number of delivery partners required to tap the unbanked market
- The banks do not have adequate manpower to explore the diversity of the unbanked market and thereby identify the right target customers for various programs
Question 6 What did the author try to highlight in the passage?
- The ailing condition of financial inclusion business at present
- Strategies that may help the bank to expand in the unbanked market
- Role of government in modifying the existing financial inclusion policies
- None of These
Question 7 On which of the following floor numbers does X live?
Question 8 How many persons live between the floors on which P and S live?
- More than three
Question 9 1 2 6 21 88 ?
Question 10 19 20 16 25 9 ?
Above are some important questions from placement papers. Now below are some important questions from technical and hr interview. Make sure you go through them also.
Technical interview questions
Question 1 Difference between C and C++?
Question 2 What are the 4 basics of OOP?
Question 3 What are the different storage classes in C?
Question 4 Difference between pass by reference and pass by value?
Question 5 What is pointer?
Are you looking for more questions: Read Here
HR interview questions
Question 1 Tell me a little about yourself.
Question 2 What are your key strengths?
Question 3 Why do you want to work for this company?
Question 4 What is one thing, which you want to improve about yourself ? (OR) what are your weaknesses?
Question 5 Do you consider yourself successful?
Above are some important technical and HR interview questions. If you have any doubt then do comment below. We are always happy to help you.